My Sexy, According to Me
I wrote down a list yesterday of things that made me feel sexy, whether or not they had anything to do with my outward appearance or even sex for that matter.
It was a fun exercise. Because I think if I do these things more often, I’d probably feel more fabulous. We should want to feel more fabulous.
Here’s the list.
1. Long baths.
2. Freshly threaded eyebrows.
3. A flattering shade of lipstick.
4. Knee high boots.
5. Back seam pantyhose.
6. Form-fitting clothing (before eating).
7. My glasses. (It took me a long time to get to this point! I was always taking them off trying to be sexy. Blind, but damn it, sexy.)
8. Fresh sheets.
9. Sleeping naked.
10. Pencil skirts.
11. A good night’s sleep.
12. Form-fitting jeans and high heels.
13. Lacy underwear under a business suit.
14. A genuine compliment.
15. Black eyeliner.
16. Yoga pants.
17. Bootie shorts in the house.
18. Painted toe nails.
19. Pretty slips.
20. Laying under a slow ceiling fan after a shower or bath on a hot day.
21. Being an arm piece for a man wearing a suit.
22. Cooking breakfast in my bootie shorts after lovemaking.
23. My gap.
25. Passionately arguing my point with a handsome, equally passionate man.
28. Sade’s voice.
30. Cold Stone cake batter ice cream. (I have to eat it alone because I let out soft involuntary moans while eating it. I accept this now.)
31. Raphael Saadiq’s “Stone Rollin” (I really think I’m the girl in this video.)
What are the little, simple things that make you feel sexy?